We know how imperative your next career move is and can offer expert advice on how you can find the right job, interview preparation and how to write that all important CV.
CES is always after the very best candidates who are seeking new career opportunities. Whether it is in construction or engineering, we can help!
We can place you in permanent, temporary, part-time or fixed contract employment. Finding what is exactly right for you is what we do best. As a consulting recruitment agency, we can give you real career or salary advice. We will discuss current employment trends and options for you when you register with us. Registration with CES is a totally confidential process and we take this very seriously.
As specialists we will do the following in order to ensure that you receive an efficient and confidential service:
• We will always confirm it is convenient for you to talk.
• Your CV and any information given to us is handled confidentially and will not be disclosed to any third party.
• We will work together with you to target a list of pre-agreed companies proactively or make you aware of relevant opportunities which we are currently working on in your sector.
• Your CV is sent out anonymously, without any personal details - this information is not disclosed without your prior permission.
• We will always come back to you whatever the outcome, following discussions regarding a specific role/ company.
• As specialists in your industry, we have a vast knowledge of the market place, knowing when companies are recruiting and in which areas of the business.
• We visit as many companies as we can in order to gain a clear understanding of their exact requirements and to further enhance our industry knowledge and expertise.
• We also offer a referral scheme whereby if you do not feel the role we discuss is of interest to you, however you can refer someone else who it may be suitable for, if you pass on their name or ask them to contact us directly and we successfully place them, we will send you gift as a thank-you.